If you are running Windows on a Mac, you might be wondering how to do a screen capture via shortcut key. In Mac OS X, you can do a screen capture by pressing Apple key ⌘ (command) + Shift + 4. In Windows running on PC, you can do this by pressing the PRINTSCREEN key. But the problem is Mac doesn’t have this key. continue reading »
- give away microsoft ip address fixed ip dvd converter dvd burner UAC administrator privilege winner ipconfig pc linux bootable usb drive os usb drive ubuntu gmail notifier ninite gmail email norton internet security free shipping huawei 3g snow leopard about welcome huawei lif3 short url bitly amazon URL shortener office web apps rapidshare microsoft office 2010 application wallpaper windows mac google wave invites Download free windows 7
- Getting Huawei Mobile Broadband to Work in Mac OS X Snow Leopard 9 comment(s) | 146129 view(s)
- Install and Run Microsoft Office 2007 and Office 2010 Beta Side-by-Side 0 comment(s) | 103534 view(s)
- Easily Add/Edit Windows 7 OEM Information with OEM Info Tool 1 comment(s) | 46531 view(s)
- How to Automatic Login and Lock Windows 7 0 comment(s) | 34302 view(s)
- How to Expand Short URL and Show the Real URL 1 comment(s) | 34238 view(s)
- Pramod Sharma067 on Getting Huawei Mobile Broadband to Work in Mac OS X Snow Leopard
I want to know that what will be exact URL for Mac 10.6.4 on huawei e1731.
- Bazicha on Easily Add/Edit Windows 7 OEM Information with OEM Info Tool
is this soft portable
- Real Estate Philippines on Free Stunning, High Resolution Wallpapers from National Geographic
I like it.
- Norton business on Download Free Norton Internet Security 2010 with 90-Day Subscription
Norton Internet Security 2011 Norton Symantec Online Network brings new functionality, auto-answer. Thanks...
- Sezer Uludag on Getting Huawei Mobile Broadband to Work in Mac OS X Snow Leopard
Excellent solution thanks alot. Worked for me, especially the last suggestion installation by driver.